Commercial real estate appraisal . . .
Other Appraisal Services
- Conservation Easements
- Highest and Best Use Studies
We recognize that the needs of our clients are unique and varied. If you do not find what you are looking for on our website, please email or telephone us about your specific appraisal need. We’d be delighted to discuss it with you.
- The Appraisal Foundation – The independent source for appraiser licensing requirements (Appraiser Qualifications Board), and appraisal standards (Appraisal Standards Board).
- Appraisal Subcommittee – Governmental agency that provides federal oversight of State appraiser regulatory programs.
- Virginia Real Estate Appraiser Board – State agency that regulates individuals and firms that estimate the value of real estate, as well as appraisal management companies (AMC’s), in accordance with federal guidelines.
- The Real Estate Academy – Educational institution that provides pre-licensing training and continuing education to appraisers and other real estate professionals. Courses include commercial real estate appraisal, home appraisal and historic property appraisal.